Fundamentals of Digital Threat Assessment® (Group)
Fundamentals of Digital Threat Assessment® (DTA) introduces participants to the concept of DTA and its place within the practice of Threat Assessment. Proactive and evidence-based, Fundamentals of DTA will assist your team in identifying individuals that may pose a threat to the safety of themselves or others.
[6 videos | Total run time 1 hour and 21 minutes]
$ 89.00 USD
- How technology and digital platforms have evolved.
- The most popular social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Safety / Threat Assessment social media account creation and relevant searches.
- Documentation of social media accounts when conducting DTA.
- Privacy settings for all the leading social media platforms.
- The difference between usernames and vanity names.
- How to download and save videos.
- Current social media language, trends, and their significance.
- How to document your digital findings.