Come join us to stay up
to date with what we’re
up to, training and
Current Online Behavioral Trends and Updates
$ 39.00 – $ 279.00 USD
Monthly Current Online Behavioral Trends and Updates complement SST’s Digital Threat Assessment® (DTA) training. These sessions enhance School Safety / Threat Assessment teams’ understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape and include a live Q&A with SST Threat Analysts.
This training includes:
- Updates and changes to all leading social media platforms
- Key information for SS/TA teams
- Case Scenarios: recent case files handled by SST Threat Analysts
- Trends, language, and new ways that students communicate online
- Risk-enhancing behaviors – what to look out for
Login: 8:30 am Pacific Time (Vancouver, BC)
Session: 9:00 am–11:00 am Pacific Time (Vancouver, BC)
An email will be sent to attendees 2 business days prior to the event date with the Zoom information to join this session. Please look out for this and check your spam/junk folder in case it is routed there.
This ticket is non-refundable.
If you are interested in learning more about Safer School Together’s customized remote training sessions for your school/district, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.