Trauma-Informed Safe and Caring School Communities
Trauma-informed practices help create environments where the brain is able to learn rather than exist in a state of hyperarousal. By understanding trauma and its effects, school staff can respond to challenging behavior in a way that supports the students, families, and staff alike.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The impact of anxiety and trauma on the brain
- How anxiety presents in the classroom
- Practical strategies to apply a trauma-informed approach to the classroom
- Strategies for brain-based neuro-developmental complexities such as ADHD
- Tools to support symptoms of depression that impact learning
- A takeaway plan/framework to implement a trauma-informed approach in your school community
You will also receive an interactive resource guide.
[5 videos | Total run time 1 hour and 53 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 199.00 USD