Anxiety, the Brain, and the Classroom: The ABCs of a Trauma-Informed Approach
The ABCs of a trauma-informed approach is a condensed session that includes the most significant components of a trauma-informed classroom approach. Fundamental change occurs when educators understand how anxiety and trauma can impact learning and the effect this has on the brain.
- The prevalence of mental health and trauma in schools
- The impact of anxiety and trauma on the brain
- How anxiety presents in the classroom
- The effect of hyperarousal on learning
- The role and impact of executive functions on behavior
- Practical strategies and tools to apply a trauma-informed approach in classrooms
You will also receive and interactive resource guide.
[3 videos | Total run time 1 hour and 25 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 89.00 USD