Fundamentals of Digital Threat Assessment®
Fundamentals of Digital Threat Assessment® (DTA) introduces participants to the concept of DTA® and its place within the practice of threat assessment. Proactive and evidence-based, Fundamentals of DTA® will assist your team in identifying individuals that may pose a threat to the safety of themselves or others.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How technology and digital platforms have evolved
- The most popular social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Safety and Threat Assessment social media account creation and relevant searches
- Documentation of social media accounts when conducting DTA®
- Privacy settings for all the leading social media platforms
- The difference between usernames and vanity names
- How to download and save videos
- Current social media language, trends, and their significance
- How to document your digital findings
You will also receive an interactive resource guide.
[6 videos | Total run time 1 hour and 21 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 89.00 USD