This Macro Module examines the challenges of cyberbullying and best practices for supporting those who have engaged in and/or been targeted by cyberbullying. Cyberbullying has become increasingly common due to the rapidly evolving nature of digital communications, especially among teenagers. Because of the unique nature of cyberbullying, a unique approach may be needed to support victims more effectively. We must ensure that we provide relevant education, effective modelling, and coping strategies for all parties.
This Macro Module Includes:
- The differences between bullying, mean behavior, and peer conflict
- The impact of cyberbullying online and in real life
- Trends regarding victimization and the correlation to self-harm
- Current trends of youth online
- Guidelines for school administrators and law enforcement
- An interactive case study
- How best to support victims of cyberbullying
You will also receive an interactive resource guide.
[9 videos | Total run time 1 hour and 8 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 89.00 USD