This Micro Module examines the challenges of cyberbullying, and best practices on supporting those who have engaged in and/or been targeted by cyberbullying. Cyberbullying has become increasingly common due to the rapidly evolving nature of digital communications, especially among teenagers. Because of the unique nature of cyberbullying, a unique approach may be needed to support victims more effectively. We must ensure that we provide relevant education, effective modelling, and coping strategies for all parties.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The differences between bullying, mean behavior, and peer conflict
- The impact of cyberbullying online and in real life
- Trends regarding victimization and the correlation to self-harm
- Current trends of youth online
- Guidelines for school administrators and law enforcement
- An interactive case study
- How best to support victims of cyberbullying
You will also receive an interactive resource guide.
$ 89.00 USD