Digital Threat Assessment®
Digital Threat Assessment® (DTA) teaches participants to establish a Digital Behavioral Baseline through a Safety / Threat Assessment lens. By engaging with popular social media applications, you will learn how to find and document worrisome digital media content originating from your community. This training solidifies your understanding of how to effectively use DTA® as a critical part of any modern-day threat assessment.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- To apply the principles of behavioral threat assessment to DTA®
- To identify the digital behavioral baseline of individuals on the pathway to violence
- To assess the language of online threat-related behavior
- To search within commonly used platforms such as, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat
- To utilize boolean operators, people search engines, and access cached data
- To validate the source of images and video
- Best practice for online navigation and ensuring privacy safeguards
- To use law enforcement guides to request user identifying information (preservation and production orders)
- To crowdsource localized and time relevant social media posts from your organization and area
- The latest updates to stories, reels, hashtags, and IGTV
- To identify concerning trends and create awareness to ensure safety and mental wellbeing
- To gather public social media data with geolocation relevance—what are the most effective ways to identify potential witnesses in a public act of violence?
- To use social media to find a missing person
- To document your digital findings
You will also receive an interactive resource guide.
[13 videos | Total run time 2 hours and 52 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 199.00 USD