Ensuring Your Digital Privacy (Group)
This Micro Module provides an overview of privacy settings in social media apps to prevent personal information from being exploited and used against others. It is important that Safety and Threat Assessment Teams know about these platforms and understand best practices for navigating these popular social media platforms and apps.
[6 videos | Total run time 37 minutes]
Buy online training now:
$ 49.00 USD
DescriptionThis Micro Module Will Include:
- Interactive resource guide.
- Identifying personal publicly available information to avoid negative impact.
- Identifying public sources of private information, including on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Using Boolean search operators to find out what information is out there about you or your loved ones.
- Enabling secure privacy settings on social media platforms.
- Understanding the steps to take to ensure a safe and private digital footprint.