Nov 2021: Red Pill, Black Pill, What Does It All Mean?
Theresa Campbell, CEO
Steven MacDonald, Threat Analyst/Trainer
(This session is pre-recorded)
November’s Current Online Behavioral Trends and Updates, delivered by Safer Schools Together (SST), will provide an overview of Involuntary Celibates (INCELs) and the Red Pill / Black Pill ideology. This way of thinking has grown online and created an online language of its own. SST Threat Analysts will share what School Safety and Threat Assessment teams need to know when assessing INCEL-related threats.
$ 39.00 USD
November's Current Online Behavioral Trends and Updates will include:
- An overview of Red Pill / Black Pill ideology and INCELs
- Sigma Males: what are they and why you should pay attention
- Concerning trends around fake fans.ly sites
- Introduction to ICDTA.org, a comprehensive learning platform for School Safety and Threat Assessment teams
- Trends & app updates
- Live Q&A with SST Threat Analysts